Documentation provided must be the original or verified copies. If documents are in a language other than English, notarized translations must be provided. Any additional costs associated with obtaining the required documentation (i.e. external academic assessment, obtaining transcripts and registration documentation) as well as document translation and English language tests are the responsibility of the applicant.
To be eligible for assessment, the applicant must first complete an Online Application for International Applicants. Access https://cda.alinityapp.com to create an account with the College to complete an application for registration. Click here to watch a brief demo video on How to Apply Online to the College (2:18)
In addition to the online application form, applicants will be required to provide application documentation. The College has created a Documents for Submission: Application for Registration (International Applicants) resource which includes a checklist and summary of the documentation required for a complete application. Click on the bold link to access the guide.
Any fees associated with providing the required documentation to the College office are the responsibility of the applicant.
Application Links & Documents
- Link to College Registrant Database (for online application)
- Watch a brief demo video on How to Apply Online to the College (2:18)
- Information on Application for Registration: International Applicants Guide
- Registration Pathway for Internationally Educated Applicants
- Documents for Submission: Application for Registration (International Applicants) Resource
- Self-Assessment Form: Cross-Reference to Integrated Competencies
- You should complete and return to the College office (hard-copy or email).
- SterlingBackCheck – MyBackCheck for the College of Dietitians of Alberta
- External Assessor Fees
Links to External Assessors
Academic Credential Assessors
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
- World Education Services (WES)
- Comparative Education Service (CES)
- International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
English Language Proficiency Assessors